The Benefits Of a Green Smoothie
It seems as though green smoothies have become completely unavoidable. Everywhere you turn someone is drinking a green smoothie, making a green smoothie or talking about green smoothies. Filled with green ingredients – think spinach, kale, rocket and avocado – green smoothies have taken over the world.
So what’s so good about green smoothies?
- They taste better than they look. We promise.
- Green smoothies are a great source of calcium, vitamin C and magnesium.
- They also contain foliate which helps prevent heart disease and cancer.
- Green smoothies make it easy for your body to digest more nutrients.
- Green smoothies are an excellent source of fibre. Fibre aids our digestive system.
- Green smoothies contain chlorophyll which provides you with a large amount of beneficial nutrients.
- They are easy to make. A green smoothie will take you barely any time at all to prepare and won’t leave you with a kitchen full of mess.
What do you think about green smoothies? Have you tried them and loved them? What’s your favourite green smoothie combo?