Outfit Inspiration: Parisian Chic
There’s no denying that Paris is one of the most chic and stylish cities in the world. French women just seem to have the knack for gorgeous, elegant outfits that seem so effortless. If you want to look like you’ve just stepped off the streets of Paris, try adding these essential pieces to your wardrobe.
- Cropped black trousers. Add a pair of simple black trousers to your repertoire.
- Silk blouse. A beautifully constructed blouse in a neutral colour – think white, beige and ivory – is a simple piece that adds major glam factor.
- Flat boots. A stylish-but-sensible pair of tan boots with a low heel (or no heel at all) will add both comfort and style to your wardrobe.
- A trench. A belted trench, particularly in beige or navy is an elegant and timeless piece you can wear with anything.
- A lightweight cardigan. A lightweight cardigan is another Parisian chic outfit you can wear all year round to add a touch of elegance to any outfit.
- Stripes. No French outfit list is complete without mention of stripes. If you can only buy one striped piece, opt for a boat neck tee in navy and white.