Outfit Inspiration: Denim Jackets
Denim jackets are a timeless piece that have seen many changes throughout the past few decades. Let us bring you up to date with these super cute denim jacket outfit ideas.
- If you have an acid wash denim jacket, get contradictory by pairing it with something light, delicate and girly like a pastel, chiffon dress.
- You could also pair a traditional jean jacket with a white lace dress and a pair of ankle boots for a classic-meets-feminine look.
- For an even girly look, add a denim jacket to a floral dress and thigh-high boots.
- Wear your denim jacket over a maxi dress, and make your maxi a wardrobe staple all year long.
- For an edgier look, wear your denim jacket with black jeans and an oversized band t-shirt.
- Denim and leopard print are a match made in heaven. Wear your jean jacket with a leopard print maxi skirt and a black tank top.
- Denim looks great with other patterns too. Try layering your denim jacket over plaid, spots, stripes or gingham checks.
- Wear your denim jacket with your bright colored jeans and a plain white tee.