How To Wear Denim This Spring
Whether it be jeans, shorts, a dress or skirt, denim is an essential item in everyone’s wardrobe.
Here are our top tips on how to wear denim this spring.
- Cut-offs. For a casual look, you can’t go wrong with a decent pair of denim cut-offs. All you need to complete the look is a cute patterned tee and a pair of sneakers.
- Denim mini skirt. The denim mini skirt has been in and out of circulation for years. This year its making a comeback and is a trend not to be ignored. A slouchy sweater and chunky accessories is all you need to make the denim mini skirt work for you this spring.
- Overalls. This isn’t a look that everyone can pull off but when it works, it works. Try layering denim overalls over a cropped tee.
- Boyfriend jeans. Boyfriend jeans are especially in this spring and work perfectly when paired with a simple tee and a pair of oversized sunglasses.
- Denim shirt. Denim shirts are also super in right now and work best with white short shorts or a pair of light or black jeans.
- Denim dress. Don’t be afraid of a denim dress, particularly in a light fabric. Accessorize with wedges and a tan tote.