How To Diy A Spa Style Pedicure At Home
Sometimes, there’s nothing more relaxing than a spa style pedicure. Create your own spa style pedicure at home with this easy step-by-step guide.
- Start by removing any nail polish already on your toe nails, and gathering all the things you’ll need including nail polish, pumice stones, moisturizer and a foot spa or a bowl of warm water big enough for your feet.
- Soak your feet in your foot spa or bowl for approximately five minutes. When you’ve finished, pat your feet dry with a clean towel.
- Remove dead skin by scrubbing your feet with a pumice stone and some exfoliating cream. Rinse your feet off and pat dry.
- Shape your nails with clippers and a nail file.
- Use a cuticle stick to push your cuticle beds back into place.
- Moisturize your feet with a hydrating moisturizer cream. Massage it gently into your feet, paying attention especially to your arches.
- Then, paint your nails any colour you like, adding two coats and a top coat for optimum results. Tidy up any excess polish and then enjoy your fresh feet!